Friday, July 8, 2011

Fatty, My Sister

Being the youngest lad in the family, I often get pampered around especially from my sister aka fatty. Fatty would be the nickname me and brother use to call her which derives from.. Well you know. =P

She is around nine years elder than me but she would treat me as if I'm a couple of years younger. But at times, she treats me like a baby. Either way, she pampers me to the max. I can actually share with her just about anything. She is someone I could really rely on. Well not really rely on since at times she breaks my secret to mom as an act of revenge for something I did which was an revenge for what she did. Like them people say, what goes around comes around. *sigh*

Fatty is a bit kind of an extremist. Two years back, I would get tensed up whenever she drives because she drives so bad you would have second thoughts on the ability of the instructor that trained to train other new capable drivers in the future. But now, she dares to hit lights and argue back, drive 120 where you should go 80 and other dangerous acts. Haha! Before she would literally drives 50 where you should go 80. She would spend hours upon hours shopping and end buying something that she either would only use once which would later hang in her closet to be later found by mom and get nag at or end up buying something that she already has in an other color or size. I hate going shopping with her. If the plan was to go for a movie, we would end up in ten different stores before actually reaching our intended destination. She is the one who always supports whatever I do. She can be my best friend or my worst enemy. Like I said, she is kind of an extremist.

What ever it is, whenever birthday comes, I always get something new. Whatever that she plans to give me, it wouldn't be cheap. Be it a dinner or shirt. She choose something extravagant. Tony Roma's, Bubba Gump, Soda, Pandini, Alba, Diamonds & Platinum, and the list keeps going on and on. Well, it wouldn't be fair if all the credits goes to my sis, since the one that pays most of the bill is my brother in law. =P Well I sure owe them big time. =D

Well I'm sure glad I got a sister like her cos she is indeed one heck of sister!




 p.s: Well Fatty if you were expecting me to say something really really nice about you, then sorry! That would sound soooo fake. Well it wouldn't sound fake, it would be fake. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, cool note to your sister...were you bribed or threatened?if you didnt write this she would have definately disclosed something you screwed to your mother...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. there is no necessity in bribing or threatening!!! i guess only close associates wud know d real person behind d mask !!!!