Friday, December 23, 2011

Done

Final done. So is the year. Well, not yet but it's about to. Pre-final stress was countered with the post-final party. Alcohol involved. Got a lil tipsy but I survived the ride back home. =D
Another thing coming to an end would my employment in IKEA. Long story short, they needed more full timer co-workers. =/
I can't remember my 2011 new year resolutions nor was it saved anywhere. So... yeah.
One thing for sure was I changed. Couldn't say was it for better or worst but yeah I changed. Cheers to that!
Well, need to get back to sleep now. My last six days in IKEA starts tomorrow. =(
I'm gonna miss IKEA.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey .
is it pronounced
eeeee kia
or
i kia

Random Guy said...

it's pronounced as i kia. eeee kia is the malay-sianised version.. =/

Unknown said...

i kea . i love the place. inspiring. post about your car! :)

Random Guy said...

love the place yet i've never bumped into u in i kea... =D
post about car coming up soon!