Monday, December 12, 2011

The Never Ending Finals.

Now it's my turn. Finals, practicals, online quiz, essays, reports and plenty of headache to top it all. Coffee didn't and I guess would not help me lot. Food sometimes does the trick but eventually your tummy gets filled up. So that's not a good idea too. Movie does help most of the time but sometimes it diverts the main purpose and eventually I forget the main purpose. Sleeping often does the trick but when I close my eyes, I drift off to a different dimension and often wakes up the next day, again forgetting the main purpose for falling asleep. I think most of us face the same thing. So sleeping is definitely a bad idea. Weed may do the trick but it's both illegal and hard to obtain but I rather not do it because I would eventually end up on the streets. Literally. I don't think my parents would be happy seeing me getting all high and stoned. So weed is way out of the picture though I might give a shot someday down the road. It ain't illegal in some countries. I don't think alcohol could do any help during pre-finals but might come in handy during post-finals. So I'll just pass with the alcohol idea for after the exams. I guess after all I just have to stick with coffee. A couple of shots might do the tricks with occasional snacks. Just another four more days to go. After that, I'm free.
Snaps! I should have paid attention in class. I've been telling that to myself for the past few years but I've never seem to follow or listen what I say. *sigh* =/ 

No comments: