Friday, July 20, 2012

Deep deep inside

I always had this thing for photography and driving but never had the chance to actually pursue the latter. Yeah I've been driving around a lot but the feel is not the same. I'm talking about road trips. Miles and miles of road trip. With that, a couple of photographies to accompany the road trip. First, I need to get a good set of camera. Not something fancy but yeah, something affordable yet practical. Next, a car vehicle. I'm having the right thing in mind. Volkswagen Camper. Been driving a '69 Beetle around for some time. Fell in love with Volkswagen ever since. =P
Volkswagen Camper

'69 Volkswagen Beetle
Now, I'm tied down with pursuing a degree. So all plans for a long distance road trip is put on hold. =/ Sad case. A very severe case of sadness. Oh well, I'll just have to finish the degree and get a job. Just to save some money to get that Camper ready. And then, I'm off to the road trip. A road trip I always dream of going on with. From Kuala Lumpur to Chennai. 6,449 km of road trip. That got to be fun! =D
6,449 km of pure awesomeness! 
Well, let's hope for the best! Good day all.

No comments: