Saturday, July 31, 2010

Random

sitting down in front of the pc,
planning to start with my biology report,
that was like 3 hours ago,
and im still planning on it,
have to pass it up by midnight,
so ive still got plenty of time,
why why why,
why it so easy for me to get diverted away from my original plan,
maybe its because of my random mind,
or my lazy attitude,
whatever it is, ive got to change,
but i love being random,
it keeps my life going on,
i hate being a routine freak,
feels so ritual,
so predictable,
but random is a whole different thing,
its more like evolution,
more unique,
more more fun with a big f,
and when ever i say evolution, they call me a atheist,
why couldnt they just accept the bloody word as science!
when i bring out some science fact in a conversation,
they tell im a non-believer,
no, im not a non-believer, just being skeptical,
thats it! skeptical,
aahh... human so random and yet so predictable,
hahaha! the public never stop to amaze me,
yet i couldnt find a girl as random as i am,
maybe because im random and shes random,
and random plus random equals to unique,
hmm.... thinking bout it,
maybe i should go out more often,
ya that would be a great idea,
maybe ill might just do that
right after i finish with my biology report,
now ill just grab something to eat...

No comments: