Friday, July 30, 2010

Waiting for The Lid To Close

its just me, sitting on the bed,
trying to fall asleep but
my sis chat messenger seems to 'pop' out very loudly,
and its pretty annoying,
just waiting for my lid to close,
tomorrow ive got to get up early,
not because i want to but because i have to,
weekdays at utar and weekends at ikea,
haha! just four letters and its already making my life full of misery,
still waiting for my lid to close,
just got back from temple,
the last time i been there with my mates
was like 2 years back,
little that i know many thing has change,
new priest, new pavement, new layout,
and for the sake to pass the time, hotter girls! =P
haha! well this is a confession of a random guy,
so... yea, just being truthful,
had great chat with my pals,
still got the great sense of humor im known for,
still waiting for the lid to close,
seven minutes to midnight and im still awake,
maybe i should have not watch the movie just now,
but its too late to say that,
maybe ill just read something to fall asleep,
but then again thats not a good idea too,
i might just read the book right to the end,
and end up sleeping at five,
maybe ill just stick around online
waiting for the lid to close,
while waiting,
im still trying to get hold of this blog thingy,
whats it about anyway?
is it some kind of online journal or
maybe some way to communicate for those who have bad communication skills,
whatever it is, im getting a hold of it,
at least ive got someone to listen or at least receive my inputs...
hehe!
well, looks like my lid are starting to close already,
good night
*yawn*

No comments: