Thursday, May 12, 2011

Some people are like Taro leaves

This kid never seem to listen to whatever I say. When I get angry, my mom says relax. When I'm relax, the kid comes back bugging me. Ohh god! Who the hell he think he is? Some kind of Indian version of Brad Pitt or something?! Hahahaha! Having two three girls talking to you on the phone makes you some kind of Daniel Craig is it?! Dei dei you got to be kidding me! I never say this straight to your face for one freaking reason. You're god damn related to me! Besides that, you like younger to me. So why waste time with you? Hmm... but still I got my limits and I won't be the same all the time. So watch what you say or what you do cause if you cross the line, I won't be held responsible for the consequence of your actions. Then again, hahahahaha! Indian Brad Pitt?! Lol. 

No comments: