Sunday, May 15, 2011

Time is a weird thing

Each time I'm in a hurry to work, the buses either leaves the bus stop in Sri Muda late or the driver drives the bus freaking slow. Once I reach Asia Jaya, I'll have to wait an eternity for the next bus. That is what happen every single time I'm in a hurry to IKEA. But just in case I'm in that Asia Jaya for something that requires me being less hurry, everything seems to be perfect. The bus leaves the bus stop in time, the driver drives at full speed and not one but two buses arrives at the Asia Jaya bus stop. Very funny!

Today I was totally not in a mood to work. Work starts at eleven am and I woke up around nine fifteen. After breakfast and lazing around, I left the house around nice forty five. The first bus was full and since I was lazy, I got in the next bus. The second bus left the station around ten ten. As soon I got in the bus, I put on the headset and fell asleep. Around fifteen minutes later, I woke up near Asia Jaya. Lucky me, or else I would end up at Pasar Seni. There, I waited for the bus for ten minutes, and by ten fifty, I was in IKEA. When I was clocking in my time, I was like what the hell?! I'm freaking early by five minutes?!

Time works in a totally weird way. Whenever you're in a hurry, things somehow f*ck. And when you're in peace, everything seems to be perfect. What the hell?!


4 comments:

linnykins said...

Time is strange, this year has been zooming by at an alarming rate. I can't believe that it's half gone already, I feel like I haven't achieved much!! Ah well.

Yes, I'm going to be in Malaysia for two weeks soon, I'm so excited! Haven't been there in years.

Random Guy said...

cool! well I've been here in Malaysia for 21 years already! =P

You sure are gonna have heck of a time here! =D

linnykins said...

Can't wait :D Will be over on West Malaysia..

Random Guy said...

cool. i live there. =)