Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's like rubbing rock salt on a wound

The month of May is known for the heat wave it brings in with it. This year was a little bit more different than the past few years. The heat wave was some what sending us some kind of message of the so-called impending 2012 doomsday. Whatever it was, all I can say is the heat is hot. HOT! with the capitalized, bold and highlighted  hot! But today was far most the worst of the many days that passed. For the past two weeks, there was not a single drop of rain in sight. Just sear heat from hot month of May. Then today, just a couple minutes past nine pm, the electric went off. Okay, maybe it's just a glitch but the glitch lasted for some two hours. Well two hours may sound short for you guys but try sitting in or out of your house, without electricity, without a single breeze of wind, on the hot month of May. It wouldn't be pleasant. I guess the Einstein theory of relativity checks in here. God was I happy once the bloody electric came back on. I remembered once when the electric was off for like a whole bloody day. But I can't remember how it was then. Hmm... Odd. Whatever it is, the electric is back on, I'm laying on my back in my room under the air cond, surfing the net and maybe, just maybe might get a good night sleep.

p/s: Ever since the hottest month of year arrived, I've lost what ever that was left of my good night sleep. =(

Anyway, night people! 

No comments: