Thursday, March 1, 2012

In the class feeling bored, waiting for next class. Got the last examination marks, some of it. Nothing to be proud nor ashamed of. Did quite well, so far. Now I got a new thing to change. My phone. Keep dying on me. I guess it just reached it retirement age. =/
Just realized something. Whenever I have something important to do which involved spending money, I'm always out of money. This time is no different. I'm totally out of money. Reason? I recent streak of absences from employment. Thus, no pay. Don't ask me why cause I wouldn't be able to answer. Now, I'll need to find a new job. Not because they fired me or something because... I don't want to give the burden or pleasure of doing so. =P
A man leaves when the times come. And when he leaves, he leaves in style. =)
And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

The next dilemma would be finding a new employment closer to home. And if possible, something different. So let's hope for the best. =)

No comments: