Thursday, March 8, 2012

All good things must come to an end

Like I said before, all good things must come to an end. And so does my employment in IKEA. Just handed in all my stuffs to the HR department. Feels kinda odd. I know it's just a part time job but yet it feels very odd. A feeling like no other that can't be explained. After all, I've been a 'loyal' employee for the past 2 1/1 years. The co-worker are more like a family to me. =/

Oh well. I'll live. Besides, I left in style which means I'm always welcome back to the family. =D
I might return back. It's been a great experience working there. Met famous peoples, funny people, odd people, all type of people. I actually got a chance to understand different people's personalities. All this by just planning a kitchen for them. =)

Very well then, now I got a different mission to carry out. A mission to find a different employment for I need money for my pocket and utility bills. Utility bills as in car monthly payment and fuel. The hunt for job begins now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C
O
P
Y
C
A
T

you have a right to speak, so do others, stop being annoying and hurtful to others

Random Guy said...

err.... sure. but i think you're commenting at the wrong blog... =/