Thursday, March 22, 2012

Anonymous

It's easy to give opinions or say things or just be childish behind a mask. A mask called 'Anonymous'. If you got something to say, just say it out. But not behind a mask. Compliment or degrading comments let it be said without someone being an anonymous. It's more frustrating than the comment itself. It's not like I'm gonna hunt you down and make you pay for saying all those degrading childish stuffs. It's just I wanna know who I unintentionally offended. But then again, it seems that your comments don't make sense at all. Nothing! Copycat?  Annoying? Hurtful? Man! Since when did I been hurtful and annoying to others? Well, if I ever did, then sorry. It was unintentional. =/
Copycat?? The only thing I copy is my assignments and lab reports. And that too have to be altered to avoid plagiarism. So, technically I don't copy. I 'refer'. So, at what point was I a copycat? Please get the facts right or at least check where are you posting you comments. I guess it's just a case of mistaken identity or blog. So all is forgiven and forgotten.

p.s: the next time you wanna post a comment, try doing it without being an anonymous. thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

problem? Random Guy fag

Random Guy said...

Err... You talking to me? Well, I don't have problems with any anonymous pussies.. =/

Unknown said...

Asking others to not be anonymous and appearing as just a "Random Guy" on my blog is very contradicting, No? ":p

On that same note, appreciate you enlightening me about Lord Ayyapan.

I have another blog too. You know maybe you wanna take a read. www.jivanti.blogspot.com

P/S I think you should go for the Aino Living job. Maxis is crap. :)

Thanks again.

Random Guy said...

Haha! Well, Ms Jivanti, the "Random Guy" is like a pen name to me. But the anonymous is.. well anonymous. =D

Sure I'll take a look at the blog and thanks for the job recommendation. =D