Monday, December 27, 2010

games anyone?

how did i first came to know this game i dont know but one thing i know is i love this games trilogy
starting from c&c red alert 1, c&c red alert 2, red alert 2 yuris revenge, c&c generals but im not a big fan of c&c red alert 3 (kinda out of topic and boring)







this game i started playing when one of my cousin introduced me to this role playing game
we used to play this in the cyber cafe since theres the only place we you could play using lan
those were the good times






p.s: i still play this game on my netbook by connecting to the lan in my college =P

grand thief auto
i started playing this game when i first saw its review on some gaming show on tv
grand thief auto: vice city was the first one i played
graphic was a little lame but enjoyed playing it
then came gta: san andreas
wow! the graphic, storyline, everything was so not-lame
me and my cousin will be like playing it all the time trying to see you will complete the mission first
haha! good times...






p.s: sometimes i play this game just to blow up cars and all. lol
no i am not a psycho just a gamer.

No comments: