Sunday, December 5, 2010

Untitled

been a long time since i last updated my blog
starting to think why in heaven did i open this blog page at the first place
hmm... cant seem to find the reason, maybe due to my apparent memory lost case
anyway was trying to find a novel over at borders book sale last week
dan browns the lost symbol
couldnt get hold of it
i should have bought the book when i had the chance over at india
again, due to my memory lost i cant seem to remember why didnt i buy the book
well, lets not strain ourself trying to figure out the reason
past is past and lets leave it that way
had tons of stuff to share but i suppose you already knew what im about to say
hehe
lame, i know i know
you dont have to rub it on my face! hehe
and yea! i had my 21st birthday celebration last saturday
didnt want one but due to my grandmas request, i had to do it anyway
didnt invite many of my friends just a couple of close friends (around 10 of them)
the food was awesome... since it was prepared by my mom! hehe
friends just planned for another outing over to langkawi
but this they planned of taking the flight
so have to start saving up some cash
three days two night
crap!
anyway, lets hope things turn out well and that i finally can get hold of the lost symbol book!
fingers crossed!

No comments: