Saturday, December 25, 2010

Lost

three minutes past midnight and its already christmas
another week and its already twenty eleven
dont know why i feel so depressed
maybe its because the exam tension i had or maybe because the time i spend trying to settle my friends problem
no i have a problem but nobody seems to be insight
usually i dont mind feeling alone since i grew up being alone
loneliness has always been a fuel for my imagination and intense curiosity on how things work
i used to write down all these stuff that ran in my head when i was young but the book seem to got lost in time
but now loneliness seem to be very... lonely
over the years my imagination ran out and now i feel very lonely
or maybe ill just have to find a new hobby though i cant seem to remember what is my current hobby
anyway, merry christmas and a happy new year
they just started the fireworks over here and i dont know when its gonna stop
i have work tomorrow guys!

No comments: