Thursday, April 21, 2011

Call me a Hypocrite and I'll agree

If you were to walk up to me one day and say, 'Hey man! Meet my imaginary friend here!', I'm the kind of person who replies back with, 'Hey man! What's his name?', not the kind who replies with, 'Ooookay. Did you bumped your head somewhere?' Well maybe I will have thought that in my head but it will remain there in my head. I'll just play along till the very end. Well you can call me hypocrite or whatever else that has the same meaning with it, and I'll just agree though the agreeing part is not being hypocrite as I would sincerely agree since the world functions on such manner. I can't help it. Everyone loves a hypocrite. Everyone loves a little white lie. Nobody wants to hear the truth. Nobody wants to be around the honest guy. I'm just doing whatever it takes to survive by my own terms and by being a hypocrite, I get live by my own terms. Like or not, I am who I am. A Hypocrite.

No comments: