Saturday, April 23, 2011

DiGi WWWOW Awards



Saw this advertisement on TV the other day. The whole ad was filled with yellow colour and the word WWWOW! After watching the ad twice, baru I realize it was some kind of award show for online goers. Bloggers, Facebookers, Youtuber, blah blah blah. So masa boring I dropped by into the site. Memang WWWOW! Lol. Kinda fun looking too. So after looking at some of the entries, I thought to myself. Why not submit Random Guy's Confession in too? Wah lah! Here's my entry and if you wanna vote, vote here. =)

Does it look tilting a bit? If it does, I suppose it's optical illusion =P

Well it's not fair asking YOU to vote for me but if you do, I would be glad. But if you don't! Well, I wouldn't know if you didn't vote for me unless you told me. Right? =P

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! =P


No comments: