Saturday, April 23, 2011

Midnight Epiphany

While sleeping under my room noisy fan, I got a sudden epiphany. An midnight epiphany. I found out I'm not a big fan of routine. Maybe that's why medical doctor was never my favourite profession though it's a very profitable thing to do. Financially and social status-ly ( I added the -ly so that it would rhyme with financially :P) profitable. Maybe that explains my illness. No wait. Let me rephrase that. Illness sounds so... Dying.
Maybe that explains my sickness. The constant flu, headache, hunger. Wait! I'm always hungry. Skip the hunger part and substitute with sleepless night. Maybe it's my current work stress. I'm not saying my job sucks. Well, it doesn't! Of all jobs I've done before, sales assistant cum kitchen planner is far most the best job ever! But it's the routine that's getting old. Not to forget the working hours and some pesty co-workers who got to pick on the tall Indian guy. *sigh*
I decided to quit my current job and search for a new one. Well most of them told me to get a new job first before quitting but I don't think I can take any more. It's too much stress for me mainly due to the working hours and the travelling. Maybe I need a vacation. Well let's see how things turn out. :)
Maybe I'll take a vacation next month. A short one maybe. Go somewhere. Somewhere cheap since I'm on budget. ;)

Maybe a day at the beach will do the trick.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Не that fears every bush must never go a-birding.

Random Guy said...

ah ha...

Trip Advisor said...

Nice Post Thanks
You must check this about travel